Corporate And Administration Services
Cyprus Company Formation
Offshore Company Formation
Company Management and Administration Services
Nominee shareholders to safeguard anonymity of beneficial owners
Professional directors to manage and control your company’s operations
Company secretary to comply with local reporting and legal requirements
Submission of annual and ad hoc governmental and regulatory filings, including payment of fees on behalf of clients
Strike offs, liquidations and dissolutions
Providing registrar certified documents and certificates, as required
Complete Virtual Office Services
Certificates of Double Taxation
International Trust Services
Trade Name Registration
Re-domiciliation of foreign companies in Cyprus
Review and execution of agreements
Intellectual Property Registration
Real estate in Cyprus has been one of the most important sectors of interest for local and foreign investors over the last decade. More specifically due to the good investment opportunities and significant immigration incentives offered by the country. Similarly permanent immigration permits and Cyprus / EU citizenship.
Furthermore we have extensive expertise in property law and can provide comprehensive legal services and advice to individuals and businesses. For instance we cover sectors such as acquisition, construction, development, financing, leasing, ownership and management of property.
In addition a wide range of services provided includes:
Introduction of Real Estate Investment Opportunities
Acquisition of Property
Drafting and Preparation of Sales Agreements
Due Diligence of Property
Obtainment of Permits
Consultancy on corporate structures for investing in big projects
Tax Advice for Property
Cyprus Investment Program
A non-Cypriot citizen will be eligible to apply for the acquisition of the Cypriot Citizenship, provided condition 1 plus any of the alternative investment options 2 to 5 are met:
The applicant must have made the following donations: (a) €75.000 to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation and (b) €75.000 to the Research & Innovation Foundation
- Investment in real estate, land development or infrastructure projects of at least €2 million (excluding VAT).
- Purchase or creation or participation in Cypriot Businesses and Companies in the amount of at least €2 million (excluding VAT) and operating in Cyprus.
- Investment in Alternative Investment Funds (AIF’s) or in Registered Alternative Investment Funds (RAIF’s) or financial assets of Cypriot businesses or Cypriot companies licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) of at least €2 million.
- Investment of at least €2,000,000 (excluding VAT) in a combination of the aforementioned investment options 2 to 4.
Cyprus Permanent Residency
Permanent Residency Permit applicants have to fulfill the criteria below:
- Evidence of a steady income from abroad of at least €30,000 from sources other than employment in Cyprus (certificates of dividends, certificates of fixed deposits, pension statements, rents or salary advice). The minimum annual income is increased by €5,000 for each dependent person to be included in the application.
• Confirmation letter from a Cyprus Bank indicating deposits of a minimum capital of €30,000 from sources other than employment in Cyprus. The Capital should be transferred from an International bank to a local Cypriot Bank and it should be pledged for at least a period of three years.
• Submission of a title deed or purchase agreement of a residential property issued on the name of the applicant of a minimum market value of €300,000 (plus VAT) and proof of payment of a least €200,000, excluding VAT, upon submission of the application.
Additional conditions, requirements and benefits
Clean criminal record from country of origin or country of residence.
Sworn affidavit confirming that the applicant and his/her spouse shall not undertake any sort of employment in Cyprus. However, the applicant and her/his spouse may engage in business activity in Cyprus (i.e. Hold shares in Cyprus Company).
All applicants should visit Cyprus at least once every two years.
The Permit gives to the investor and his/her dependents the right to permanently reside in Cyprus.
Exempts the holders of the Permit from immigration entry procedures for other countries (i.e. Visitor’s Visa).
1st Degree Relatives of the Investors can also obtain permanent residence permit without any additional investment (married spouse, children under 18 years old and financially dependent children up to 25 years old).
Parents of the investor and/or of his/her spouse can also obtain permanent residence as dependents without any additional investment.
Children over the age of 18 who are not financially depended can also obtain the Permit with additional investment.
Grant of an indefinite duration Permit.
Our Investors can purchase in Cyprus one or two, new real estate properties, with total purchase cost of at least €300.000 (excluding VAT). Properties can be 2 residences, or 1 residence & 1 office or 1 residence & 1 shop (purchased from the same developer/seller).
The applicant needs to prove that all funds were transferred from abroad.
Processing time of the application is approximately 2 months.
General Data Protection Regulation came into force in 2018. The new regulation imposes to companies to have sufficient technical and organizational measures in order to comply with the law and avoid large fines (up to 2.000.000 euros or 4% of the annual turnover).
Therefore Companies in the EU must comply with the Regulation. For instance, third country companies that process data in the EU must also comply with the GDPR.
Furthermore we can provide GDPR consultancy (both legal and technical) in order to help companies comply with the Regulation. We can help organizations prepare their privacy policies, information security policies, data protection agreements, data protection impact assessments, binding contractual rules, GDPR activity documentation and any other legal or technical document or process needed.
|Quality of Services/Product|